Terms of service
valid from 11 May 2018
, and in particular: the rights and obligations of registered Users of these websites.
The Service is provided by
Goldenline Sp. z o.o., a company with its registered office in Warsaw (01-217) at ul. Kołowa 5/7, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 241921, REGON: 140216958, NIP: 5262891445, with the share capital in the amount of PLN 300,000 (three hundred thousand Polish zloty), hereinafter referred to as „GoldenLine Sp. z o.o.”
The service will be provided on the Website. The Website is to be understood as the website provided by GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. at the current address – www.goldenline.pl – and at all addresses which redirect to this address, as well as at any other addresses which constitute its supplement or continuation and any addresses which could replace it. If GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. makes the Website available to Users through any applications installed on electronic devices, including mobile ones, than any reference to GodenLine.pl should also be understood as a reference to the version of the Website which made available via such applications, subject to any differences between said version and the basic version of the Website in respect to their content, type and scope of services.
Who can use the Service?
The service may be used only by a natural person who has full legal capacity (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
Terms and conditions of provision of the Service
The Service is provided to natural persons free of charge.
The Service can be correctly provided only to Users who have Internet access and devices on which they have installed the latest versions of popular Internet browsers or the latest versions of the dedicated application.
What is the Service?
GoldenLine Sp. z o. o. provides its Users with the Service consisting in granting access to a platform which allows them to present their life and career stories in a structured form (similar to a CV) by publishing their data on the Profile (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
The Profile is to be understood as a place on the Website in which the User can enter, manage and publish data, in accordance with the privacy settings selected by the User. The User gains access to the Profile only after logging in to the Website using a login and password.
CThe purpose of the publication of the Profile is to present the User on the labour market and to maintain professional relations with other Users of the Website, e.g. accepting job offers.
The Service consists, in particular, in:
- promoting the personal image of the User related to their professional activity,
- making and maintaining relationships with other Users, employers, potential employers and professional recruiters,
- facilitating communication between the User and the above-mentioned people by means of the available functionalities of the Service,
- searching and browsing job offers,
- receiving job offers tailored to suit the User on the basis of the User's Profile and behaviour on the Website,
- applying for job offers and participating in the recruitment processes of entities which cooperate with GoldenLine Sp. z o.o.,
- making the User’s Profile available in tools allowing GoldenLine clients, employees, as well as associates of GoldenLine to search for job candidates and to contact the selected people directly,
- storing documents required in recruitment processes (including CVs, cover letters, and references).
The Service supports Users in making decisions regarding their professional careers, in particular, by:
- making it possible for them to build and maintain a professional personal image,
- facilitating the exchange of knowledge between Users,
- allowing for mutual promotion of competences by Users,
- sharing information about employers,
- publishing/presenting job and internships offers,
- providing analyses and information related to the labour market,
- providing employers and professional recruiters with information about the User.
Advertising content may be presented on the Website.
Registration and the account
In order to set up a personal account on the Website (conclude an agreement), the User has to provide their name and private e-mail address.
In addition to completing the traditional form, the User has also an option to set up an account using their own social media profile (Facebook). If this method of registration is used, the name, surname and e-mail address of the User will be downloaded from the source site.
When the User uses the Website, GoldenLine Sp z o.o. will collect data concerning the Website’s functions used by the User:
- for statistical purposes,
- to monitor system stability and security.
The data can also be used to automatically personalise the Website.
, which constitutes an appendix to these Regulations.
Notifications about all events concerning the User and their Profile (occurring on the Website), as well as suggested job offers and recruitment messages originating directly or indirectly from customers of GoldenLine Sp. z o.o., will be sent to the e-mail address of the User provided during the registration.
UThe User will be also asked to provide other data to facilitate the achievement of the above-defined purpose of the Service. Such data will include e.g. the User’s educational background, employment history, and image.
Obligations of the User
- When using the Service, the User is required to:
- Make sure that the information is kept up-to-date and complete, and that it is based on real data.
- Maintain an active channel of communication with GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. in the form of a private e-mail address.
- The User is responsible for all actions taken as part of using the Service.
- The User can maintain only one Profile on the Website.
- The User is required to provide true personal information.
- The User is required to provide the address of their private, active e-mail account.
- It is not allowed to create or maintain an account on behalf of a third party.
- The User cannot:
- Register for the Service with a business e-mail address or e-mail address created only for such registration.
- Use the Service to publish and disseminate unlawful content, in particular, publish any content which is considered to be offensive, inciting to hatred, or violating the rights of third parties.
- Publish and disseminate any advertisements of goods, services, and commercial websites, as well as any other forms of commercial content.
- Use the Service to conduct recruitment or employer branding activities and other activities which are not compliant with the objective of the Service.
- Conduct any actions jeopardising the interest of GoldenLine Sp. z o. o.
- Provide third parties with the password to the account in the Service.
- Forward e-mails from the Service to other people.
- Conduct activities that may affect the operation of the Service.
- Copy and use data from any third-party Profiles.
- The User is also not allowed to use accounts belonging to third parties.
Liability of GoldenLine Sp. z o.o.
- GoldenLine Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to modify the Services, tools and mode of operation of the Service at its own discretion, e.g. deleting all the data which are stored in the database, ceasing the operations, transferring rights to the Service, and taking all actions related to the Service. The User is not entitled to any claims against GoldenLine Sp. z o. o. related to any of the above-mentioned actions.
- GoldenLine Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially terminate the provision of the Service or individual elements included in the Service, in order to improve it, add new functionalities or carry out maintenance work, without prior notification of the Website’s Users.
- All complaints concerning interruptions in the functioning of GoldenLine.pl and any other problems and comments related to the Services provided on the GoldenLine.pl website can be submitted by the User by means of contacting the email@example.com.
- All complaints are processed by GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. within the period which cannot exceed 30 days from the date of a given complaint’s submission. However, GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to leave the complaint unprocessed if it constitutes a result of the User’s ignorance of these Regulations, its appendices or provisions of law. In particular, GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. does not process any complaints which concern the issues described in the „Help” panel.
- GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to interfere with the User's account in order to remove disruptions or problems in the functioning of the Website.
- GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. does not process any complaints which are submitted to it, but relate to services provided through the GoldenLine.pl website by third parties. GoldenLine has no obligation to submit any complaints to a relevant entity which is responsible for processing complaints.
Conditions for termination of the Agreement
- The User may terminate the Agreement by deleting data on their own, using a relevant section of the Website’s settings, or by submitting a request to GoldenLine Sp. z o.o. The User’s data will be deleted immediately at the receipt of such a request.
- If the User violates any provisions of the Regulations or does not comply with the obligations provided for in the Regulations, their Profile is blocked. The User is informed about this fact, and afterwards, the User’s data are deleted from the Website.
- GoldenLine reserves the right to introduce changes to the Regulations in response to important reasons, which include in particular: changes in the law, occurrence of circumstances which would result in any provisions of the Regulations violating the law, and changes in the functionality of the Website. Users are notified of any changes in the Regulations via e-mail.
- The Regulations and the Service are subject to the generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
- All disputes related to the application of the Regulations will be resolved by the Polish common court.