Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
Who do we need?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of
projects using evolving technologies with
our clients from across the globe.
opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join
our team and be part of our working
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-
minded people. People from a variety of
backgrounds and cultures but with similar
values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but
also like learning from people who are
equally as passionate, then Mobica is the
right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team as
SOFTWARE SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: Łódź, POLAND
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Basic C/C++ knowledge
- Good Linux knowledge
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Diagnostics, verification, triaging and debugging defects
- Ability to replicate defects/bugs and form test scenarios
- Create and update process documentation
- High focus on customers and their needs
- Ability to learn in fast changing environment
- Good verbal and written communication in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits