You will support existing and new customers in all commercial-related activities in Poland, Czech Republic, DACH and Netherlands.
You will drive business & market development within the geographical scope for the Animal Welfare & Specialty business segments (Specialty includes industrial or consumer niche markets like pigments / catalyst / leather treatment).
- Develop plans and strategies for developing new commercial opportunities and achieving the sales goals in particular for new customers in Poland and Czech Republic
- Identify sales development targets, elaborate and implement appropriate development strategy
- Commercial plan building, execution & monitoring and execute the commercial roadmaps developed for your segment
- Analyses sales trends/preparation of reports for management/advise on the business
- Coordinate effectiveness of sales and development strategies including ensuring appropriate analysis and action plans are in place
- Review and analyze performances against programs, quote and plan to determine effectiveness
- Ensure business is servicing existing customer base at (or surpassing) expectations and developing new growth opportunities in each circuit and market segment
- Negotiating short term and long term contract, identify growth/profitability improvement opportunities (using CRM opportunity management functionality) and advance the relationships with customers in order to fully capture them
- Apply the pricing policy vis-á-vis the assigned accounts
- Ensure forecast accuracy and jointly manage customer relationship with Customer Service Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or business-related field or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience as a sales person or key account manager in a B2B/technical sales environment
- Market & technical knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication as well as negotiation skills for value-added solution selling
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-motivator
- Taste for challenges - entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to use common IT tools (MS Office / Google Workspace)
- Salesforce skills would be an advantage
- Full professional proficiency in English and German is required
- Regular and weekly trips (up to 60%)
Please send us your detailed application - attention Mr. Daniel Mayer – to the email inbox of the HR department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imerys is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Imerys Administrative Germany GmbH
HR Department - Recruiting
Duisburger Str. 69-73
Germany - 46049 Oberhausen
We are a world leader in mineral-based specialties, offering high value-added solutions to many different industries, ranging from process manufacturing to consumer goods. Worldwide, we have about 16,000 employees.
For more information about us, please visit www.imerys.com or www.youtube.com.
Please add the following clause to your CV and cover letter:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883)".