Location: Working from home or at the Coventry/London office
Field Sales Representative
As Field Sales Representative you will be responsible for uncovering and closing new business for our innovative services across the UK.
You will be working in one of our offices: London/Coventry. Qualified candidates should have experience selling in the local, national and regional territory. You will be expected to be a major contributor to a team whose primary responsibility is the acquisition of new clients.
Your daily work:
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively through a variety of channels, including exhibitions, social networking and digital transformation forums
- Consultative selling approach, closing sales and growing new relationships with key clients
- Ability to represent our services confidently and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in digital transformation
- Ensuring that prospective clients" needs are understood accurately and comprehensively and that these are communicated consistently to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that Objectivity"s recommendations to prospective clients are created and communicated to a high standard
- Negotiating agreement and closing sales opportunities successfully
- Participation in the implementation of Objectivity"s projects at a supervisory/stakeholder level to monitor successful on-time / to-budget delivery
Must-have skills & experience:
- Min 5+ years of making Sales in a multi-national region, selling into technology-enabled, digital-focused medium- and large-sized enterprises.
- Familiarity in selling to the UK information technology services market.
- Fluency in English essential.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Able to work successfully in fast-paced, self-directed and entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to succeed in acquiring new clients across the UK, including regular travel to visit prospective clients and internal stakeholders in our Polish delivery centre(s).
- Able to communicate customised solutions to complex technical issues in relation to the achievement of digital transformation goals, with highly effective verbal and written presentation skills
Why it is worth joining us:
- Opportunity to be responsible for delivering growth in well supportive company
- You will have impact on winning new business for the company. You will be accountable for growth.
- We are a dynamic, growing, values driven organization with a good mixture of customers and strong potential.