With reference to Erection Manager you will, as electrical supervisor, have co-responsibility for detailed planning of installation, negotiation with installation suppliers and be part of the site organisation that manages, supervises and guides the subcontractors on site.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Preparation of assembly plans for electrical installation.
- Contributing to installation with respect to erection during the electrical installation.
- Handling of documentation in relation to subcontractors.
- Ensuring quality of installation work performed.
- Coordinating mechanical and commissioning work.
- Ensuring a high HS&E standard.
- Following up on time schedules.
- Reporting progress to site and project management.
- Carrying out handover procedures for electrical installation.
- Inspecting incoming electrical components.
- Participating in commissioning tasks.