Trenkwalder jest jednym z liderów w branży HR w Polsce, specjalizując się w rekrutacjach stałych, tymczasowych, outsourcingu i doradztwie personalnym. Trenkwalder należy do Grupy Trenkwalder International AG, która od ponad 30 lat świadczy usługi HR w 17 krajach Europy, wspierając Kandydatów i firmy w realizacji ich celów zawodach I biznesach.
Aktualnie dla naszego Klienta poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Nr. ref.: a0t4H00000WJFdCQAX
- support in identification and prioritization of IS, sourcing category contracts in scope of the divestment activities,
- associate contracts with identified applications, infrastructure and IT Services,
- review & record key contractual terms and conditions to determine status of contractual agreement & identify: applicability of contract for divested business division with no changes;contractual amendments required,
- draft contractual amendments (particularity in relation to affiliate & beneficiary clause), drive negotiations with supplier and facilitate supplier signature,
- facilitate the separation of existing IS category contracts, enabling and new divested legal entity to enjoy the scope of the contract: responsibility includes liaising with IS and business representatives to clearly identify scope of new contract; re-draft existing contract carving out divested business scope; draft new contract applicable only to divested business; negotiate commercial terms and conditions with suppliers; facilitate contracts through to contract signature,
- facilitate contractual novation's and terminations as required,
- execute contract management activities in the dedicated tool.
- at least Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification,
- experience of facilitating IS contractual divestments,
- good understanding of legal language and contractual documents,
- ability and read and interpret contractual clauses in relation to the IS category and divestment landscape,
- ability to draft contractual changes and notices to suppliers in accordance with pre-set criteria,
- ability and confidence to communicate and negotiate with vendors and internal stakeholders,
- action-oriented way of working with an eye for details,
- ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- participation in interesting international projects,
- career development possibilities,
- private medical coverage,
- OK System card.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o kandydowanie klikając w przycisk aplikowania.