Cash and Trade Process Supervisor
Numer ref.: 17069916
What would you do as a Cash and Trade Process Supervisor
The purpose of this role is to be engaged both in operational activities and leading the team. It is crucial for the candidate to have finance-related experience and be willing to develop as a leader.
- Coordinating and monitoring operational activities performed by team members within Western Europe Payment area, as per business expectations (KPI’s/SLA’s/KRI’s)
- Effective Escalation Management – taking ownership of issues and independent resolution
- Creating internal MIS, management reports
- Assisting on implementation and validation of process improvements, identifying possibilities of process optimization
- BAU and non BAU issues resolution - escalation of system and processing issues to respective internal or external parties and following-up until final clarification
- Coordinating, creating and verifying operational procedures, process maps, process notes and capacity plans
- Coordinating projects, teleconferences, tests, verifying project and testing documentation, reporting
- Being up to date with the new regulations and changes in terms of internal regulations and procedures
- Identifying and reporting to the Manager all encountered issues, potential risks in E2E processes or Team work, proposing and implementation of additional controls in cooperation with the Manager
- Serving as a support to the Manager both in operational and team-leading activities
- Effective fulfilment of other tasks requested by the Manager, e.g. taking part in system/application tests, additional trainings, projects, teleconferences etc.
- Very good English skills plus 1 European languages (German, French, or Italian)
- Process management experience
- People management experience will be a great advantage
- Very good PC skills - Excel, Word (Access & VBA knowledge will be a great advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure of deadline
- Strong Analytical skills and experience in performing complex analyses
- Proactive approach, flexible and adaptable approach to a constantly changing work environment
- High risk awareness
- Great communication skills and ability to create a network and to closely work together with other Citi units, external providers and branches
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein. ”.