Join GoldenLine and view full profile of this userView full profile
- Continuous Integration
- Linux System Administration
- Operating Systems
- Red Hat Linux
- Shell Scripting
- System Administration
- Test Driven Development
- Unix Shell Scripting
R&D Engineer: Embedded Software Development
Develop software for BTS in C/C++ in Linux user space
Provide Continous Integration and Software Automated Test enviroment:
Analyze Failing Jenkins jobs
RCA for Flexis in Fault mode
Repair Faulty Flexis and put them back to Software Component Tests
Plan Jenkins updates& Improvements
Maintenance and updates of Jenkins jobs
Using STAF/STAX framework to manage various Hardware targets
Used OS, software, technology and tools:
C/C++ for software development in Linux user space
Jenkins as interface for CI environment for developers
RedHat Linux for servers in CI environment
Python, Bash, awk and sed for scripting neccessary for CI
STAF/STAX as software automated test solution
SubVersioN as a code repository
Senior IT Specialist
- Managing between 1 and 5 technical projects at the same time
- Install an application environment according to provided guidance
- Ensure that applications are fully prepared and integrated to be put to production (backups, start/stop scripts, documentation, etc)
- Interact and communicate with customer development teams and IBM different services (Project Manager, Department Manager, IT Specialist, IT Architect)
- Installation and configuration of various applications
- Work with different IBM technical teams to implement a solution, solve problem, share knowledge about a specific component required for an application, coordinate technical tasks and actions between different teams
- Support the customer during tests (transition phase)
Used OS, technologies, and concepts:
TWS - Tivoli Workload Scheduler
ITM - IBM-Tivoli Monitoring
MQ - IBM Message Queue
- resolve incidents and complete changes according to requests in tickets.
- create CIPs and RCA.
- use virtualization solutions provided by VMware.
- use various backup solutions (i.e. NetBackup).
- use Nagios for monitoring.
- provide training for 1st Line Support Engineers.
- assist HR department in recruitment process.
- IT-Administration Systems administration
- VMware course on their cloud solution.
05.2013 - Passed RedHat RHCSA:
- RedHat certificate that confirms knowledge related to their Linux release.
04.2013 - VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5.1]:
- VMware course on their datacenter virtualization solution
2009/2010 - SPSS Technology Junior Expert - SPSS Polska sp. z o.o.
I am a qualified instructor, recognized by Polish Ministry of Sports and International Taekwon-do Federation. I am proud to be a black belt holder. Among my trophies one can find: 3 medals of National Championship and 2 medals from international events.
I practised Judo for a year during studies as my physical education course. During that time I won a bronze medal in University Judo Tournament.
- Chess, go, Civilization, Starcraft, (...):
I occasionally take part in chess tournaments that are played im my region. No big successes are to be displayed, yet I like it. My chess strenght is estimated to 1400 Elo.
- scripting: Bash, Sed, AWK
- programming Languages: C++
- other IT concepts: ITIL, Virtualization, Algorithms
see http://uhunt.felix-halim.net/id/15908 for my UVa Problem Solving Record
- driving licence