- International work experience; 9 years
- Multilingual; 6 languages
- I am your to-go person in communications and content management
Dołącz do GoldenLine i obejrzyj pełny profil tej użytkowniczkiZobacz pełny profil
- Content Delivery
- zarządzanie treścią
- Project Management
- MS Office (Words, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Team Leading
- Communications Strategy
- Visual Content
GLOBE Project Management
Accomplishing Web project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.
Strategy & Planning:
- Preparing a long-term plan for website development, including standards and guidelines for content, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
- Coordinating content creation from across the organization.
- Developing, implementing, and enforcing Web site design across different platforms.
- Liaising with systems experts on software issues that affect the website.
- Assessing competing Web sites as regards content, look and feel, and functionality researching competitive intelligence and make improvement recommendations
- Directing and controling all activities to meet customer expectations
- Making process improvement recommendations to management as required
- Obtaining proper sign off on tasks and deliverables
- Maintaining project documentation and preparing project progress reports
- Performing final review of deliverables
- Providing support and direction to project team
- Managing project timelines and deliverables
Worked for Information Management department organising UEFA EURO 2012 as a Multimedia Coordinator, for whom I have coordinated a whole database of multimedia of behind the scenes of the European Football Championship that was held in Poland and Ukraine and designed relevant publications.
Some of my tasks:
- Publications design and content management
- User interface design with the focus of user experience and interaction for intranet
- Knowledge transfer; internal & external communications
- Information management
- Setting up the database of behind the scenes multimedia
- Booking photographers and planning onsite logistics for photographer crews
- Managing a group of 12 photographers and 8 assistants
- Developing and implementing onsite shooting plans
- Creating and organizing information and providing comprehensive reports
- Processing and implementing storage and key wording strategy
- Coordinating of all photo needs to document the operations before, during and after the tournament.
- Assigned project budget management
- Handling external contracts
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Planning concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Working with several local and international companies on various design projects.
ATL & BTL campaigns
Danone (Activia, Actimel), Colgate Palmolive, Disney (Disney Channel, Disney XD), Żywiec Zdrój, Polkomtel, Tic Tac
- Formulating layout design or presentation approach, and specifying material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- Reviewing and approving proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed
- Managing own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Conferring with creative, art, copy-writing, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities.
- Presenting final layouts to clients for approval.
- Conferring with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Reviewing illustrative material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications.
- Attending photo and filming shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.
- Preparing detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story development for television production.
BTL & PR
Unilever, Lipton, Tang, IBM, Allianz, British American Tobacco, Novartis Health Consumer, Cairo Airport Duty Free, Smart Office, EgyBev
- Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
- Attending photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.
- Managing projects and working within a budget
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
Historia Sztuki, magisterskie
- Internet/e-Commerce/Nowe media Zarządzanie produktem
- Marketing Komunikacja marketingowa
- Media/Sztuka/Rozrywka Zarządzanie mediami/sztuką/rozrywką
* Samorząd Studentów Wydz. Graf. ASP w Warszawie (przewodnicząca)
*Stowarzyszenie Stacja Muranów
*Rotaract of Rotary International
::: ars longa, vita brevis :::
If You’re Not Content Marketing You’re Not Marketing
Najbardziej designerskie magazyny świata
Dla wszystkich freelancerów - od tych bezrobotnych, do tych nie wyrabiających się z pracą.
Forum for all expats located in Warsaw. Although held in English forum is targeted to all newcomers.
Identyfikacja wizualna oraz branding.
Grupa dotycząca tematyki tworzenia nazw firm i produktów. Do grupy przyjmowane są wyłącznie osoby z widocznym profilem.
Dla projektantów, grafikow, art directorów itp :)
Rotaract - sposobem na życie