My team consists of more than 220 people and covers Network, Access & Security, Unified Communication, Voice and Tooling services.
Three Service Managers and eight Operations Managers report directly to me
Team delivers services for about 300 End Customers and Internal Departments
I’m responsible for Network related business from a few perspectives:
- Financial (P&L for whole team with yearly budget of 6.9 million euros)
- Customer (service building and developing, delivery and quality – including SLA achievements, building standards for way of working, process creation and management)
- Internal Business (driving Continuous Improvement changes, support for quality and security standards and audits, being part of recruitment process)
- People (people management and developing.
Currently I'm developing my ITIL knowledge on professional/intermediate level, with the aim to achieve Expert level.
Atos Originczerwiec 2009 - lipiec 2011 (przez 2 lata i 2 miesiące)
At this position I was responsible for Service Level Agreements, contracts negotiations with both internal and external customers. I had to ensure that particular SLA met our Customer expectations. I was responsible for delivering services in terms of standards, quality, efficiency, safety, performance and cost effectiveness. My position included responsibility for office LAN, Data Center LAN, IP Telephony, WAN, Firewall, , ATM and Applications/Solutions teams.
I was also responsible for the financial and staffing aspects of operational management, service delivery and project management.
I had to ensure that the necessary processes and procedures were in place to maintain or recover the delivery of systems and services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster or major outage, providing continuity of service to the employing organization.
In addition I proactively participated in local (in Poland) sales activities.
As a Country IT Manager I had overall responsibility for IT infrastructure in Poland as well as for connection to global corporate network. Scope of my tasks covered:
• Responsibility for all IT related issues;
• Conforming to standards and strategies of global business development;
• Managing team of 3 IT specialists;
• Improving the quality and productivity of the team;
• Supporting the team in the building of competence;
• Working with external service providers:
Additionally I was responsible for preparation of all internal IT procedures and processes including quality and security (ISO 9001 and 27001 achieved). I was leading team consisted of 3 IT support staff.
As a Technical Unit Manager I was responsible for offshoring transition projects (in terms of budget and time) and ongoing services delivered by a few small teams (about 20 engineers all together). Day to day tasks was related to services quality and improvements. I was working very closely with my counterparts in Netherlands to keep all services on expected levels and meet Customer demand. The services had to be delivered according to signed Service Level Agreements. I was also responsible for preparation professional development paths for all people reported directly to me as well as for annual performance review process.
"Tecomp" Spółka Cywilnagrudzień 1996 - grudzień 2000 (przez 4 lata i 1 miesiąc)
Agencja szkoleniowo-komputerowa "ASCOMP" Spółka Cywilnalipiec 1993 - kwiecień 1996 (przez 2 lata i 10 miesięcy)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability : Release, Control and Validation (RCV) - 2012
- ITIL Intermediate Capability : Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) - 2011
- ITIL Intermediate Capability : Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) - 2011
- ITIL Foundation v3 – IT Service Management - 2009
- ISO 27001 - internal auditor
- ITIL Foundation v2 – IT Service Management - 2006
- McAfee Network Intrusion Technical Professional - 2006
- McAfee Risk Management Technical Professional - 2006
- Prince2 Foundation – Project Management according to Prince2 methodology - 2005
- Sun Certified Foundation Sales Representative/Marketing Specialist - 2005
- Certificating of personal safety access to information implicit with clause – „ secret” - 2003
- Sun Certified Network Administrator - 2001
- Sun Certified System Administrator - 2001
- Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet - 2001
sport – bieganie, jazda na rowerze, ricochet, jazda na łyżworolkach, jazda na nartach
Wszystkich wypowiedzi: 2Zobacz szczegóły »
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika Profil oficjalny
UMK tworzy 17 wydziałów: Biologii i Ochrony Środowiska; Chemii; Filolo...
BPMN - grupa sympatyków
Miejsce do wymiany informacji na temat tej notacji i jej zastosowań.
Grupa zrzeszająca obecnych i byłych pracowników BSB
Eu Go czyli przyjazna eAdministracja
Eu-Go.gov.pl Sympatycy Przyjaznej komunikacji Administracji z przed...
Dla osób zainteresowanych funduszami inwestycyjnymi. Rynek TFI rozwij...
Giełda Papierów Wartościowych staje się coraz ważniejszym elementem go...
KUPIĘ LUB SPRZEDAM DOM LUB MIESZKANIE
Kupić, sprzedać, wynająć dom i mieszkanie
Grupa gromadząca wszystkich maratończyków na GoldenLine
Firmy i specjaliści rynku IT