Enthusiastic, ambitious, highly motivated and goal oriented IT Professional. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching), Network Engineer / Architect and a team leader. Over ten years of experience in design, deployment, security and operations of enterprise network environments.
Specialties: routing & switching, Enterprise class technologies
I am interested in job offers as a Senior Network Engineer or a Network Architect.
*** Please do not send me job offers where relocation outside Poland is required. Thank you. ***
* Experience in implementation, maintaining and troubleshooting of Cisco equipment (inc. ASR1k, C7600, C7200, C6500, C4500, C2xxx-3xxx, ISR, WLC 4400-5xxx, Aironet etc.)
* Cisco software (IOS, NX-OS, IOS-XE)
* Dynamic routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
* Technologies: DMVPN, VTI/DVTI, Load Balancing, QoS, MPLS, 802.1d/802.1s/802.1w, 802.1q/ISL, VTP, PAgP, 802.3ad, FHRP (HSRP, GLBP, VRRP), Multicast/PIM, Tunneling (GRE, IPIP, IPv6IP, 6to4, ISATAP), 802.1X, AAA, CBAC, ZBFW
* Monitoring tools: SNMP, NetFlow , CA Spectrum, CA eHealth
* Other: ITRB, Chameleon, Pandora, Remedy, Infoblox
* Good knowledge of Unix-like systems – experience in running FreeBSD & GNU/Linux on server environment and as a workstation user
* Basic programming skills (shell scripting, perl)
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS
2015 - Narbik's CCIE R/S BootCamp, CSH/Warsaw (training)
2014 – CCDE (Cisco Certified Design Expert) BootCamp, CSH/Warsaw (training)
2013 – CCIE (Cisco Certified...
Join GoldenLine and view full profile of this userView full profile
Network Consultant, CCIE- (for )
Worked as an independent Network Consultant, CCIE - Cisco technologies.
Network Engineer / Architect- (for )
* Acting as a Technical Authority for Networks (LAN/WAN/WiFi technologies). Assisting in investment planning, lifecycle management, roadmap creation and delivery as well as providing input into the overall strategic direction of the network
* Interacting with stakeholders at all levels. Identifying and proposing service improvements, cost reductions and revenue opportunities
* Composing network documentation, standards and guidelines
* Translating business needs into technology solutions, creating high and low level network designs
* Managing network projects and initiatives as the lead engineer and technical project manager through all phases of these projects (requirements gathering, design, procurement, implementation and handover to operations). Delivering to the business fully functional and high quality networking solutions.
* Regional Network Delivery/Engineering team leader – acting as a mentor, supporting team members self-development initiatives, managing people workload, assigning projects and ensuring they are completed on time and to budget and that our customers are satisfied.
Senior Network Analyst- (for )
* Worked as a technical team leader, coordinated and supported Network Operations team (3rd level support) in resolving complex cross-functional issues that affected GSK corporate networks (100+ countries, 500+ locations globally)
* Participated in escalation calls with senior management. Worked on a root cause analysis and identification of best corrective / preventive actions
* Assisted in training initiatives - conducted multiple training sessions for NOC engineers on network architecture, troubleshooting techniques and enterprise class technologies to improve efficiencies and awareness in the team
* Participated in a Network Services Change Advisory Board (NSCAB) as a senior technical reviewer of the changes to ensure that all networking equipment and its configurations comply with GSK and industry standards.
* Installed, configured, supported and maintained networking hardware and software.
Network Engineer- (for )
* Worked with a wide range of Cisco Systems technologies (LAN/WAN/WLAN/Security). My job was to participate in meetings with external customer representatives, understand the business needs and select the best solutions to be deployed in customers' networks
* Acted as a lead network engineer responsible for implementing selected technologies in customers' networks
* Post-sales support, provided consulting services and operational support for existing customers . This included on-call 24/7 emergency support (troubleshooting and outage restoration)
* Assisted sales team in the development of technical products for future solution offering
* I was responsible for ensuring that the delivered network infrastructure is fully documented and was performing as required for internal and customer SLA guarantees.
Freelancer - network & system administrator
Firmy ISP ( Internet Service Provider )- (for )
* Designed new and supported existing computer networks, worked in a multi-vendor environment, managed network devices such as Cisco / 3COM / Nortel routers and switches, supported internal customers.
* Administrated Unix (GNU/Linux and FreeBSD) hosting servers (MTA, WWW, DNS etc) – kept the systems secure and up to date, automated routine administrative tasks (shell/perl scripting)
- Engineering Telecommunications
- IT-Administration Networks adminstration
Grupa ta ma na celu umożliwienie jej uczestnikom szybkie reagowanie na wzajemne potrzeby, nie tylko w wydaniu biznesowym. W założeniu skierowana do jak najszerszego ogrona osób, gdyż nigdy nie
Grupa zrzeszająca przeciwników ignorancji, niekompetencji w sprawach technicznych i pytań/testów projekcyjnych w działach rekrutacji (vel "HR").
DLACZEGO 80% FIRM UPADA W CIĄGU PIERWSZYCH 2 LAT SWOJEGO DZIAŁANIA? DLACZEGO TYLE FIRM NAWET JEŻELI ODNIESIE SUKCES NA POCZĄTKU PÓŹNIEJ WPADA W KŁOPOTY?
Grupa firm branży IT / INTERNET. Liderzy i Eksperci. Wydarzenia branżowe rynku IT (B2B). Zarządzanie IT, badanie IT, startupy IT, technologia IT, internet IT, ebiznes IT.
O sprzęcie i konfiguracji tegoż.
Zasady dobierania odpowiedniego ubioru w sytuacjach biznesowych i nie tylko. Co wolno, a czego nie wypada założyć?
Grupa dla ludzi związanych zawodowo z branżą fitness, wellness, kulturystyka... Także dla pasjonatów
Grupa dla szukających pracy.
Zapraszamy do kontaktu specjalistów IT poszukujących pracy: www.rekruter.IT
Wszystko co chciałbyś wiedzieć o IT oraz Telco