• Reviewing activity of funds, inputting and checking data which is necessary to calculate every day Total Net Assets.
• Daily input and validation of all purchases, sales, corporate actions and dividends.
• Preparation and review of cash and stock reconciliations, also reconciliations of expenses, interest and withholding tax.
• Review of amortization and interest calculations.
• Setting up securities and assets: bonds, equities, derivatives and investment funds units, on the basis of Bloomberg quotations.
Citibank Ireland Financial Services PLCluty 2006 - luty 2007 (przez 1 rok i 1 miesiąc)
• Review and verification trades processed by team and releasing trades into the market.
• Monitoring of international securities settlement process across Europe, Asia, US markets.
• Processing of incoming and outgoing Securities Transfer.
• Reconciliation of securities accounts.
• Coordination of eight people team work.
• Preparing every day coverage for team.
• Cooperation with international custodians and depositories: Clearstream, Euroclear.
• Taking ownership of complex queries received from clients.
• Contact with clients and other departments in Citibank to organize team work and processing SWIFT trades.
Citibank International PLC/Citibank Irelandmaj 2005 - luty 2006 (przez 10 miesięcy)
• Dealing with multi-currency securities and processing SWIFT instructions sent by clients and releasing trades into the market.
• Ensuring that all transactions are processed within daily deadlines as to enable trades to settle on time on the market.
• Liaising with Customer Service, Database Maintenance and Settlements Team.
• Preparation of securities settlement instructions.
• Taking ownership of complex queries received via email and phone and feedback to initiator in timely fashion.
ACCAod czerwiec 2009 (od 5 lat i 2 miesięcy)
• Standards of SWIFT messages Citibank (1 day)
• Project management Ernst &Young (3 days)
• Total Net Assets and Net Asset Value calculation process State Street Bank (8 days)
• Financial instruments IFRS 9, IAS 32, IAS 39 Academy of Business (3 days)
• Construction of models for pricing derivatives in Excel CEETA (3days)