Experienced Central Europe Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Podsumowanie zawodowe:
Experienced international sales manager equipped with stress resistance, strong will to increase knowledge, qualifications and competences, persistence and consistency in achieving stated aims (individually as well as within the organized group), impeccable organization of work and pertinent tasks assigning, facility in adaptation to new conditions and mobility.
Doświadczenie i referencje
- Procter & Gamble (od 2012-03)
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager (Category Leader), Central Europe
- Duties: brand trade strategy leading, sales target reaching by the comprehensive portfolio management incl. pricing/ promo strategy planning for 9 markets, local category managers training & development; sector: FMCG
- Procter & Gamble (od 2011-09 do 2012-02)
- E-commerce Manager (Project Leader), Poland
- Duties: e-commerce channel go-to-market model design and implementation followed by the comprehensive and long term results oriented management, cooperation with direct and indirect customers (national distributor e-sales Unit Manager handling 10 KAM's group direct reporting), trade support plans creation and implementation, sales negotiations; sector: FMCG
- Procter & Gamble (od 2010-05 do 2012-02)
- Senior Key Account Manager (Unit Manager), Poland
- Duties: profitable and sustainable sales growth of comprehensive products portfolio at assigned account, implementation and management of the effective delivery of product/ category initiatives incl. communication strategies, issue resolution and budget utilization reporting and management.
- Procter & Gamble (od 2008-03 do 2010-05)
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager, Poland, Baltic States
- Duties: brand trade strategy development, sales target reaching (app. 120MM$/ year) with for profit responsibility by the comprehensive portfolio management, direct cooperation with regional sales depts., dotted line reports training & development in 3 countries, sales negotiations.
- Procter & Gamble (od 2007-02 do 2008-02)
- Operations Account Manager, Poland
- Duties: sales target delivery and tracking (15MM$/ year) through comprehensive P&G products portfolio management in modern trade key customers (south Poland area), conceptual sales with use of market data analysis, budget management, 15 direct reports management.
- Polska Grupa Dealerów Sp. z o.o. (od 2006-03 do 2007-02)
- Sales Manager, Poland
- Duties: full customer service – customer needs analysis, product presentation, trade negotiations, customer care, junior car salesmen training.
- Silesian University of Technology Katowice, Poland (2001-10 - 2006-07)
- Organization and Management
- Poziom studiów:
- Przebyte kursy:
- 2011 - The Gap Partnership, London, United Kingdom
Subject: The Complete Skilled Negotiator
2011 - Blanchard International, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: Situational Leadership II
2010 - Franklin Covey Institute, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
2007 - 2011 - P&G Learning Center, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: Financial Acumen; Corporate Project Management; GROW Coaching; People & Communication Skills; Manager of Others; Effective Presentation Skills
2006 - PGD Training Centre, Katowice, Poland
Subject: Customer Needs Analysis; Key Sales Techniques; Negotiations and Price Presentation Methods; People, Time and Stress Management
- English (fluent)
- New technologies, sport (regularly trained basketball, snowboard, squash), motorization (cars/ motorbikes), music, new trends and fashion elements
- Business trainer:
- Business skills & competences trainings moderator for CEEMEA region (comprehensive business on-boarding, in-field training)
- Recruiter within the area of Customer Business Development Unit
Current personal aims:
- Undertake EMBA studies
- Learn Russian, French language
- Start golf plays
Profil pochodzi z serwisu GoldenLine.pl
© 2005-2013 GoldenLine.pl Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.